Pass Through Box Introduction
The pass through box is an auxiliary device for the clean room. It is mainly used for the transfer of small items between two clean area or the clean area and the non-clean area, in order to reduce the number of clean room openings and to minimize the pollution. The double doors are interlinked to prevent cross-contamination effectively. They are equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices and ultraviolet sterilization lamps. It is widely used in micro-technology, biological laboratory, pharmaceutical factory, hospital, food processing industry, LCD, electronic factory and other places where air purification is needed.
|External size(W*D*H) ㎜||660X500X590||760X600X690||910X750X840|
|Internal size(W*D*H) ㎜||500X500X500||600X600X600||750X750X750|
|Construction||1. Entirely is stainless steel (304/201)2. External is steel with power coated, Internal is SUS304
3. External is steel with power coated, Internal is SUS201
|Thickness||Material thickness 1.0/1.2/1.5㎜|
|Toughened Glass window||Double layer vacuum glass|
|Interlock||Mechanical or electronic interlocking|
|Gasket||PU foam gasket|
|Four corner||Four sides are inner arc with out any blind angle|
|Accessories||1.Interphone 2.UV light 3.Roller|
According to the switch mode of the door 1. Electronic interlocking transfer box 2. Mechanical interlocking transfer box 3.mechanical and electric interlock pass box.
Transfer boxes can be divided into three categories:
Classification of Pass through box
According to the working principle, the transfer box can be divided into air shower pass box, ordinary transfer box and laminar flow pass box. Various types of transfer boxes can be made according to actual needs.
Optional accessories: Interphone, bactericidal lamp and other related
The interlock working principle of pass box:
Mechanical interlocking device: Interlocking is achieved by mechanical means in the interior. When one door opens, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
Electronic interlocking device: the internal use of integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicator lights to achieve interlocking, when one door opens, the other one does not turn on, telling the door can not be opened, while the electromagnetic lock action to achieve interlocking. When the door closes, the electromagnetic lock of the other door starts to work, and the indicator lights on, indicating that the other door can be opened.
- Stainless steel plate is used on the working table of short distance pass box, which is smooth and wear-resistant.
- The working table of long distance pass box is equipped with powerless drum, which makes the delivery of goods easy and convenient.
- Both side doors are equipped with mechanical or electronic interlocking devices to ensure that the doors on both sides can not be opened at the same time.
- Various non-standard sizes and floor-type pass box can be customized according to customers’ needs.
- The use of EVA sealing material, high sealing performance.
- Can be paired with walkie talkie