Pass box introduction
The pass box is an auxiliary device for the clean room. It is mainly used for the transfer of small items between two clean area or the clean area and the non-clean area. In order to reduce the number of clean room openings and to minimize the pollution. The double doors are interlinked to prevent cross-contamination effectively. They are equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices and ultraviolet sterilization lamps. It is widely used in micro-technology, biological laboratory, pharmaceutical factory, hospital, food processing industry, LCD, electronic factory and other places where air purification is needed.
Classification of Pass box
Transfer boxes can be divided into three categories:
According to the switch mode of the door
1. Electronic interlocking transfer box
2. Mechanical interlocking transfer box
3.microsoft lock pass box.
According to the working principle, the transfer box can be divided into air shower pass box, ordinary transfer box and laminar flow pass box. Various types of transfer boxes can be made according to actual needs.
Optional accessories: Interphone, bactericidal lamp and other related functional accessories.
Pass box technical parameter
|External size (mm)（W*D*H）||660x570x590mm||760x670x690mm||860x770x790mm|
|Work zone (mm)(W*D*H)||460x500x500mm||560x600x600mm||660x700x700mm|
|Material （Option）||1: Entirety Sus304.(T=1.2/1.5mm)|
|2: Entirety sus201. (T=1.2/1.5mm)|
|3:External is steel with power coated, Internal is SUS304(T=1.2/1.5mm)|
|4: External is steel with power coated. Internal is SUS201(T=1.2/1.5mm)|
|Control system||1: Both door is mechanical interlocking|
|2: Pass Box inside four corner is round shape without any dust accumulation|
|3: Double layer vacuum glass have very good appearance|
|UV light||1 PCS|
|packing size (mm)||800x780x850mm||910x880x940mm||1100x980x1050mm|
|Packing material||Standard Export Poly wood Packing(Fumigant free material)|
The interlock working principle of pass box:
Mechanical interlocking device: Interlocking is achieved by mechanical means in the interior. When one door opens, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
Electronic interlocking device: the internal use of integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicator lights to achieve interlocking, when one door opens, the other one does not turn on, telling the door can not be opened, while the electromagnetic lock action to achieve interlocking. When the door closes, the electromagnetic lock of the other door starts to work, and the indicator lights on, indicating that the other door can be opened.
Pass Box Characteristic
- Stainless steel plate is used on the working table of short distance pass box, which is smooth and wear-resistant.
- The working table of long distance pass box is equipped with powerless drum, which makes the delivery of goods easy and convenient.
- Both side doors are equipped with mechanical or electronic interlocking devices to ensure that the doors on both sides can not be opened at the same time.
- Various non-standard sizes and floor-type pass box can be customized according to customers’ needs.
- The use of EVA sealing material, high sealing performance.
- Can be paired with walkie talkie
Rules for the Use of Transfer Window
The pass box is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the pass box connected between the spray booth and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. After work, the operator in the clean area is responsible for wiping the internal surfaces of the pass box and turning on the UV sterilization lamp for 30 minutes.
1. Material entering and leaving the clean area must be strictly separated from the flow channel and accessed by the material channel of the production workshop.
2. When passing through the transfer pass box, the rules for “opening and closing” of the inner and outer doors of the pass box must be strictly enforced, and the two doors cannot be opened at the same time. After opening the outer door, put the material into the door, then close the door, then open the inner door to take out the material, close the door, and so on.
3. When the materials in the clean area are delivered, they should first be transported to the relevant material intermediate station, and then moved out of the clean area according to the reverse procedure against the materials enter.
1. The pass box is suitable for general transportation. During transportation rain and snow should be prevented to avoid damage and rust.
2. The pass box should be stored in the warehouse with a temperature of -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C, relative humidity of not more than 80%, no corrosive gases such as acid and alkali.
3. When opening a box, it should be operated in a civilized manner, and no rough or barbarous operation, so as to avoid causing personal injury.
4. After unpacking, please first confirm whether the product is a given product, and then carefully check the contents of the packing list whether there are missing parts and whether the parts are damaged due to transportation.